Magic Valley Electrical Agriculture Safety Inspections
Agriculture operations such as farms and dairies cannot operate without electricity. Irrigation systems, water pumps, and storage facilities require electricity, and are vital to the business. The efficient use of electrical systems can conserve energy and significantly cut down on your operations costs. The Electrical Safety Authority highly recommends that all farms have wiring and electrical equipment checked by a licensed electrical technician. Bad electrical systems can be dangerous, and it’s not worth losing your business. Our electricians verify that your electrical is safe, so you can get back to business!
At an Agricultural Safety Inspection our technicians perform the following:
- Check your electric powered farm equipment for potential hazards.
- Identify potential threats/environmental threats to your electrical systems.
- Confirm electrical system grounding.
- Check your GFCI or (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) receptacles or breakers to ensure they are all in proper working condition.
- Perform a visual inspection of all wiring and extension cords while checking for damage.
- Ensure panels, circuits and outlets are not overloaded.
- Ensure all electrical tools have proper grounding protection.
- Verify that in case of an electrical emergency you know how to disconnect the power.
Magic Valley Electric fully equips and licenses our technicians to perform safety inspections on agricultural electrical systems and equipment across the region. Our trusted technicians will always provide you with up front pricing and on-time service, with 24/7 emergency help for all of your agricultural electrical needs. As the farming industry continues to evolve, we strive to keep up with the latest technology for agricultural businesses to help you run your operation as efficiently and productively as possible. Call us today at call us right away at 208-944-2107 to schedule your safety inspection.
When you need a skilled electrician in Southern Idaho, call the experienced professionals at Magic Valley Electric.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“This was seamless. I put in the request, it was arranged, they were here on time and within an hr. we had our outlet. Really appreciate how easy this project was from start to finish.” – Janet C.
“They were very knowledgeable and friendly. We have several projects coming up and we will rehire them for those projects.“ – Rod D.
“The electricians knew what they were talking about and answered all our questions. The job turned out great! These guys were professional and organized!” - Jim L.
PROUDLY SERVING THESE IDAHO AREAS